Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable curry recipe. To make hearty vegetable curry you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Cauliflower.
- Provide 1 of Yucca.
- Provide 1 lb of Okra.
- Provide 1 can of Lima beans.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 of Stalks of scallion.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of Stock (either chicken or vegetable).
- Provide 1 of Thyme.
- Use 1 dash of Of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry (Jamaican).
- Use 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the skin off of the Yucca and then cut it into cubes. Cut up the carrots, and cauliflower. Set to the side for the cooking process..
- Dice the onion, scallion and the 3 cloves of garlic and cut up the tomato..
- In a large saucepan, add the oil, onion and garlic on a low flame for about 2 minutes..
- Take one tbls of curry and add it to the pan, making sure all of the onion and garlic is covered..
- Add in the Tomatoe, scallions, thyme, ketchup, dash of salt, coriander and cumin. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes..
- Add in the stock and stir well..
- Add the yucca, carrots and Lima beans then cover for 5 minutes. Increase the flame and stir the vegetables until they are covered in sauce, then cover for 7 minutes..
- Chop up the okra and add it to the pot and then cover..
- Cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes as needed (making sure to stir in the okra)..
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.