Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut curry chicken recipe. You can cook peanut curry chicken using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut curry chicken:
- Use of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 of tspn cayene.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Take of Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into fairly large chunks.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tbspn of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Get 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 4 tbsp of ketchup or tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of smooth sweetened natural peanut butter.
- Take of Vegetable mix (yellow, red green peppers and others of choice).
- You need 3/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
Steps to make Peanut curry chicken:
- Mix all the powder spices in a bowl.use half of the mixture to coat chicken pieces(other half to be used later).
- Wrap and refrigerate chicken pieces for a few hour up-to overnight (you could start the recipe immediately though).
- Heat oil over medium heat and brown the chicken pieces evenly and set aside..
- Add remaining half of the powder spices and cook for a minute while stirring.
- Turn heat to medium and using the same pan fry the onion till its translucent. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a minute..
- Add the chicken broth or water.
- Add the chicken pieces plus any accumulated juices.
- Add ketchup or tomato paste and stir.
- Add the peanut butter and stir.
- Raise heat to high till it begins to simmer. Then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Prepare your vegetable mix.
- Add the vegetables (after simmering for 30 minutes). Toss in roasted peanuts and stir.
- Continue to simmer for 30mins or until chicken is tender (use a fork to check) with occasional stirring.
- Adjust seasoning and thickness to your preference.
- Turn off heat and serve while hot with steamed rice. Garnish with coriander leaves and some roasted peanuts. Enjoy.
If you find this Peanut curry chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.