Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry recipe. To cook indian curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Curry:
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of Onion Large.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese (1oz).
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Curry:
- If using ground beef, brown the beef separately and drain..
- Saute onions in Olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients except meat, water and cream cheese, mix well..
- Add chicken until cooked. Add browned beef if using ground beef..
- Add water, cover and simmer on low heat for 30 mins..
- Add cream cheese, simmer another 10 mins and mix until smooth..
If you find this Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.