Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Macha besara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macha besara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macha besara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macha besara recipe. You can cook macha besara using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macha besara:
- Take 700 gm of Rohu fish(cleaned & washed).
- Get 1 of & 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 piece of dry mango.
- Provide 1 of roughly chopped tomato.
- Get 5/7 piece of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panch phoran.
- You need 4/5 piece of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of 1 bay.
- You need 2 of dry red chilli.
- Use 3/4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take as needed of salt.
- Take as needed of mustard oil.
Steps to make Macha besara:
- First marinate fish(here I have taken Rohu fish) with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder & salt as per taste. Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Soak 1 & 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds & dry red chilli for 5/10 minutes. Then grind soaked mustard seed, dry red chilli with tomato, garlic cloves and make a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan add mustard oil. Shallow fry marinated fish till golden brown. Then keep aside..
- Again heat a pan add 2/3 mustard oil. Add 1 tsp panch phoran. When they starts sputtering add bay leaf, curry leaves & finely chopped onion. Fry onions till light brown..
- Then add all dry spices (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder). Mix well everything & fry adding some water for 3/5 minutes until oil separates from masala..
- Then add prepared ground paste & stir for only 10/30 secs. Then add 2 cup water(for more gravy). Add salt as per taste, sugar, 2 whole green chilli & dry mango.Let the water boil properly..
- Then add fried fish & cook for 3/4 minutes. At the end garnish with corinader leaves..
- Switch off the gas & cover the curry leave for 5/10 minutes. Then serve hot with rice..
If you find this Macha besara recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.