Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai green bean curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green bean curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green bean curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green bean curry recipe. To make thai green bean curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green bean curry:
- Use 4 of shallots or one small onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of chopped Thai chilli (or more if you like it hot).
- Provide 1 stick of lemongrass, bashed but left whole.
- Use 2 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai curry paste.
- Use 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 400 g of French beans (stalks removed).
- You need 2 of tomatoes, core removed and cut into wedges.
- Get 1 handful of greens such as pak choi or spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts.
- Get of To taste: lime juice, sugar, soy sauce.
- Prepare of Coriander to serve.
Instructions to make Thai green bean curry:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the sliced shallots until soft..
- Add the garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass and stir until fragrant..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a couple of minutes adding a splash of water if the spices stick..
- Add the tin of coconut milk and then fill the empty tin with water and add this too..
- Heat until it just starts to bubble and then add the beans and tomatoes. Simmer until the beans are cooked as you like them (5-10 minutes)..
- Balance the flavours with lime, salt, sugar and soy..
- Serve with rice or rice noodles and garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander..
If you find this Thai green bean curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.