Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and prawns masala curry recipe. You can have cauliflower and prawns masala curry using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Use 1 of Cauliflower (Medium Cut into medium-big florets).
- Prepare 250 gms of shrimps.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Use To Taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 of Whole Red Chilli.
- Get 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- You need 2-3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Use 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any).
- You need 2 of Potatoes (Medium Cut into medium Cubes).
- Get 1 of tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar (To Caramelise).
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time.
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside.
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being.
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised.
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent.
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently….
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly.
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders.
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same.
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated.
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between.
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time.
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc..
If you find this Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.