Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shorshe posto diye aar macher jhol (aar fish curry) recipe. To cook shorshe posto diye aar macher jhol (aar fish curry) you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry):
- Get 2 piece of Aar fish.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of poppy seeds paste…
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds paste.
- You need as required of Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use 1 of green chilli slitted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black jeera.
- Use Bunch of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry):
- Wash the fish and marinate it with turmeric and salt….
- Make a paste of Poppy seeds and mustard seeds…
- Now take a pan,add mustard oil and fry the fish and keep aside. now put black jeera and poppy and mustard seeds paste in it.Add slitted green chilli in it and cook them..
- Now add the fried fish, coriander leaves and cook them for 5 mins.fish is ready to serve.
If you find this Shorshe posto diye Aar macher jhol (Aar fish curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.