Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato curry recipe. To cook potato curry you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato curry:
- Get 5 of medium sized potatoes.
- Provide 20 of Small onion.
- You need 1/2 of Kaddu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 cup of Coconut milk.
Instructions to make Potato curry:
- Boil the potatoes and peel off the skin and mash them well..
- In a pan add oil, kadugu, urad dal, curry leaves, onions (chopped)..
- Cook well. After the onions turn golden brown, add the coconut milk. Now add all the powders..
- Cook well.now put all the potatoes in it.
- Off the stove according to your consistency..
- Serve hot with chapathi, buri..
- Make the love of Cooking visible.
If you find this Potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.