Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green mango chicken curry recipe. You can cook green mango chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Mango Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken cut into medium size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small raw mango grated.
- Use 1 of small raw mango sliced.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need 2-3 of whole dry red chilies.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of panch phoron powder.
Instructions to make Green Mango Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with raw mango paste (save 1 tsp.), salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and 1 tbsp. mustard oil for minimum 2-3 hours..
- Heat remaining oil and saute the red chilies & sliced mango for 1-2 min..
- Add the onion and stir fry till light brown..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and continue to saute for a few seconds more..
- Add the marinated chicken and mix well. Cook, covered on a low flame till dry. Add 1/2 cup water and continue to simmer till done and when oil leaves the sides of the pan. Switch off the flame..
- Add the remaining 1 tsp. raw mango paste and panch phoron powder. Mix well and keep it covered for 2-3 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either rice or chapatis..
If you find this Green Mango Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.