Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade kashmiri dum aloo curry recipe. You can cook homemade kashmiri dum aloo curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry:
- Use 2 of potatoes (boiled).
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Use 1 of cloves.
- Use 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of " ginger (grated).
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Homemade Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry:
- Washed properly 2 potatoes. Cut into two pieces and boiled in cooker for two whistles. After two whistles. Cool it and open the lid. Peel the potatoes and keep aside. Heat oil in Kadai. Add 1 bay leaf, 2 cardamom, 1 cloves, 1" cinnamon stick. Let it crackle. Then fry 1/2 tsp cumin seeds. Fry for few minutes..
- In a bowl add 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp fennel powder, grated ginger, 1/2 tsp haldi powder, 1 tbsp red chilli powder. Mix…properly. Add the mixture and saute it for few minutes. Add 1/2 cup curd. Stir it continuously. Till it become gravy.
- Add 1/2 cup curd. Stir it continuously. Till it become gravy. Add boiled potatoes. Mix till the potatoes coated with masala…
- Add water as needed. Cover and boil it. Till the curry is gravy..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving dish. Ready to serve…with…nan…
If you find this Homemade Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.