Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken thighs recipe. To make curry chicken thighs you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Provide 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of medium onions, small dice.
- Provide 3 of jalapeños, seeded and small dice.
- Use 16 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 4 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Use 3 Tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide of Salt & black pepper.
- You need 2 (13.5 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Take of Rice.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper, set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on med-hi. Brown chicken on both sides in batches. Set chicken aside..
- While skillet is hot stir in onions and jalapeños, cool about 5-7 minutes until soft..
- Add in garlic and ginger, stir. Add in spices dried basil, yellow curry, & chili powder, stir all together and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine..
- Add chicken back into skillet and cover with the sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make your rice..
- Serve over rice and top with chopped fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.