Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. You can have hot & sour fish coconut curry using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Prepare 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Prepare of Marinate:.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of lemons juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 10-12 of dried red chillies.
- You need of grind to smooth paste:.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of ginger peeled.
- Provide as needed of Few stalks fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Get 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Take of for gravy:.
- Provide 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator..
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish…
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.