Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer curry recipe. To cook paneer curry you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Curry:
- You need 4 of onion.
- Get 4 of tomato.
- Take 250 gms of paneer.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of cardemom.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Paneer Curry:
- Grate onions and tomatoes saperately..
- Cut the paneer in pcs as per your choice. It can be small.or big one. I took medium size. Add salt, red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste to the cubes and coat it well and keep aside. This will keep the paneer soft.
- Heat the oil / mustard oil in pan. When fully hot, switch off the flame and out mandeer cubes in it for 15 20 sec only. Else it will become chew. No need of doing them golden. Keep the cubes aside now..
- In the same oil, add elaichi 2 3 laung. Now add onion after 15 sec and put 1tsp salt so that the water in it gets evaporate quickly. Stir in between occasionally. The onion will shrink first and leaves oil..
- You have to wait till the onion turns brown in colour. It means till caramelization..
- As the onion turns like biryani rice after around 7 to 10mints on high flame, add half cup water and cover it with lid immediately. After 2.mints, you will see your curry is perfect..
- Now add grated tomatoes to the puree. And wait till it leaves the oil..
- Add spices to the curry. Haldi, coriander powder, black pepper, black salt and red chilli powder. Food colour is optional. I have not used it. It can be used to give perfect colour as per restaurant style..
- Now add 1 to 2 cups of water if u want the dish to be served with chapati or naan and 2 ti 2.5 glass if you want to serve with rice. I added 1 glass of water..
- Get it mixed well with curry and gives the dish perfect texture..
- Switch off the flame and add paneer to it. Add garam masala and give light stir to the curry..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Paneer Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.