Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry (medium spicy) recipe. To make prawn curry (medium spicy) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry (medium spicy):
- Take 2 teaspoons of cooking oil of neutral.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes roma.
- Get 1 of onion large.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of turmaric powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 2 of green chillies small.
- Prepare 200 – 250 g of prawns ( e.g. pacific ).
- Take 5 of curry leaves.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/2 cup of water of.
- You need half a handfull of coriander leaves of chopped.
Instructions to make Prawn Curry (medium spicy):
- Peel onion and chop in small slices..
- Add the oil to preheated pan. Now cut chillies and add, fry from both sides max. heat for 1 minute. Add the onions and stir until slightly golden in color roughly 2 minutes..
- Now add coriander, turmeric, garam masala, and chilli powder. Stir continuously until spices mix well! Fry for around 2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until tomatoes have become mushy and formed to a consistency. Portion the tomato-mix it in a big bowl (heat resistent) and keep aside..
- Now in the same pan add 1 teaspoon oil. Make sure the pan is heated before adding the oil. Add curry leaves, cut garlic in small cubes and add to oil. Stir well 2 minutes!.
- Add the prawns and fry for another 3-5 minutes. Until they get slightly brown..
- Add the tomato-mix to the prawns and stir continuously for around a minute. Now add coconut milk, mix well and then add 1/4 cup of water. If you want the gravy to be less thick then you can add a bit more water. The water you add should be in proportion to the coconut milk. Turn down to very low flame. Simmer for 5-8 min..
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with jeera rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Prawn Curry (medium spicy) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.