Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Curry:
- Prepare 3 of White fish fillets (catfish, flounder or other white fish).
- Get 1 of Large White Onion (chopped).
- Provide 3 of Garlic cloves (minced).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind paste (optional).
- Get 1 of fresh cilantro chopped (for garnish).
Instructions to make Fish Curry:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat; saute the onion for about 5-7 minutes, until softened then add the garlic and saute for a few seconds more..
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, turmeric, garam masala, curry powder, and cumin, chicken broth, coconut milk, lemon juice, tamarind paste and cilantro..
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low and add the fish, being careful not to over-stir (the fish will break apart). Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally (very carefully) until the fish is cooked through. Serve over basmati rice..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.