Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. recipe. You can cook vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable (mix) kofta curry..:
- Get of FOR KOFTAS…..
- Take 3/4 cup of Cauliflower.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Carrot…
- Use 3/4 cup of french beans, ,.
- Get of Finely chop, blanch & crush these above vegetables.
- Use 1-1/2 cup of Green peas ..
- Take 5 of Green chillies chopped.
- Get 4 of . Potatoes medium (boiled, peeled & mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Take as needed of Oil for deep frying..
- Prepare of FOR GRAVY…..
- Get 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger , finely chopped..
- Prepare 2 of Green cardamons.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 200 grm, of Bottle gourd peeled, cut in to cubes & boiled..
- Take to taste. of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1" sticks of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- Provide 10 of Black peppercorns.
- Get 200 gm of Red pumpkin, peeled, cut in to cubes & boiled..
- Use 15 of Ceshew nuts roasted.
- Take 2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder ,.
- You need 1/2 cup of . Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato puree.
Steps to make Vegetable (mix) kofta curry..:
- 1. In a bowl add mixed vegetables, boild crushed potato, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, red chilly powder & salt to taste. Mix well & make a dough. Make a small equal balls, give round shape like koftas..
- 2. Heat oil in a pan & fry these koftas. Keep aside..
- 4. In a grinder add this mixture & make a fine paste adding little water. Strained through strainer. Keep aside..
- 3. Heat oil in a pan add cinnamon, green cardamoms, black peppercorns & cumin fry till fragrant. Add red pumpkin, bottle gourd, roasted cashew nuts red chilly powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder & garam masala powder & saute. Add fresh coriander leaves & mint leaves, mix well. Cook for 1 mnt. Cool it..
- 6. In a serving dish add gravy & koftas. Serve hot.
- 5. Heat butter in a pan add add tomato puree cook for sometime. Add paste, boiled & cook on medium heat for 2-3 add salt to taste & saute. Add fresh cream, mix well..
If you find this Vegetable (mix) kofta curry.. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.