Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsha fish in mustard curry/ sorse illish recipe. To cook hilsha fish in mustard curry/ sorse illish you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish:
- You need 3 pieces of hilsha fish.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 4 of sliced green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Take 3 of whole green chillies for garnishing.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nigella seeds/Kalonji.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 5 tbsp of mustard oil.
Steps to make Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish:
- Take mustard seeds, poppy seeds, whole green chillies and together make a smooth paste..
- Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder to the washed fish pieces and mix well..
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a kadhai/ pan..
- Fry lightly on both sides of the fish pieces to remove the raw smell and remove..
- In the remaining oil add nigella seeds/ kalonji and sugar for tempering and then add tomato puree..
- Stir for 2 minutes and add the paste of mustard seeds, poppy seeds, sliced green chillies and stir for another 2 minutes..
- Add water, salt as per taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and when it begins to boil, add fried fish pieces..
- Cover and cook until the curry is thickened, stir occasionally..
- When the curry is thickened and oil is floating on the top of the curry, add 1 tbsp mustard oil over it and turn off the gas..
- Serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Hilsha Fish in Mustard Curry/ Sorse illish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.