Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Red lentil curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. You can cook red lentil curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil curry:
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 can of chickpeas.
- Use 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Take Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of red lentils.
Instructions to make Red lentil curry:
- Soak the red lentils in water for around an hour until they expand.
- Chop your onion, pepper, carrot, tomatoes and grate your garlic and sauté them all on a pan for 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are sautéed place them all in a pressure cooker along with all your spices, lentils, paste and coconut milk and cook for about an hour or so and towards the end add your canned chickpeas.
- You can open the pressure cooker and enjoy your curry on a whole grain wrap or on its own with rice.
If you find this Red lentil curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.