Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango recipe. You can cook goan style zero oil prawn curry with raw mango using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Provide 500 gm of Prawns.
- Take 1 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Zeera / Cumin Seeds.
- Take 4-5 of Pepper corns.
- Take 2-3 of Dry Red Chillies.
- Provide 1 of Raw Mango Peeled & Sliced.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Get As needed of Water.
Steps to make Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan / kadhai and boil the chopped onion and the prawns in 2.5 cups of water for 3-4 mins. I used thawed frozen prawns, if using fresh prawns, you could reduce the amount of cooking time as per the requirement..
- In a mixer jar, add the fresh coconut, turmeric powder, zeera, peppercorns, dry red chillies, adding a little water if necessary, blend into a smooth paste. Yes, absolutely no need to add garlic or ginger, you may choose to if you want thoough..
- Now add the ground masala to the boiling prawn – onion mixture along with a skinned and sliced raw mango, with the pulpy seed as well..
- Add salt to taste. I like to add just a wee bit of sugar in this to balance the sourness of the raw mango, you may choose to omit..
- Add a little water if the curry is too thick. Boil for another 3-4 mins or so or till the prawns are done and take the curry off the heat..
- Serve hot or at room temperature with rice..
If you find this Goan Style Zero Oil Prawn Curry with Raw Mango recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.