Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- You need 1 of red pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.