Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai ayam – indonesian chicken curry recipe. You can cook gulai ayam – indonesian chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 of whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 750 ml of water.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of lemongrass, bruised and knotted.
- Get 5 of kaffir limes leaves.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide of Spice Paste :.
- Get 2 of big red chilies.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Take 5 clove of garlic.
- Get 5 of candlenuts.
- Get 1 cm of ginger.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry:
- Grind all the spice paste ingredients..
- Heat oil in a soup pot and fry the spice paste. Add lemongrass, kaffir limes leaves and bay leaves until fragrant, around 3-5 minutes..
- Add chicken. Cook until chicken are no longer pink..
- Pour water into the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and tender..
- Pour the coconut milk and cook for another 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Gulai Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.