Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder recipe. You can have delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Get 300 g of ground meat (beef and pork).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Get 1 of onion (200g, finely chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of carrot (100g, finely chopped).
- Provide 2 of bell peppers (80g, finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of gingers (16g, finely chopped).
- Get 4 cloves of garlic (20g, finely chopped).
- You need 2 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of ●1 tsp salt.
- Get of ●2 Tbsp curry powder.
- You need of ●2 Tbsp tomato ketchup.
- Take of ●1 piece bay leaf.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 450 ml of water.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper, optional.
- Use 4 cups of turmeric rice.
- Take to taste of Parsley,.
- Use of (Garnish) Boiled eggs, optional.
- Provide of (Garnish) Sliced almonds, optional.
- Get of (Garnish) Pickles, optional.
Steps to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and parsley..
- Heat up the salad oil (1 Tbsp) in a frying pan. Add the ground meat and Shiitake powder, and fry until the meat is broken up. Remove it from the pan and set aside..
- Heat up the residual salad oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds over low heat..
- Once they are fragrant, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and Shiitake. Raise the heat to medium and sauté..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● and continue sautéing..
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, and the ground meat you have browned previously to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and turn the heat down to low. Simmer gently for around 30 minutes..
- Add the Garam Masala. Check for your preferred level of spiciness and add cayenne pepper as desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Scoop the turmeric rice into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on the rice. Ladle the curry in (7) over it and garnish the dish with your favorite toppings to serve..
If you find this Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.