Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti masala (khaosay ki Akni)💟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti masala (khaosay ki Akni)💟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti masala (khaosay ki akni)💟 recipe. To make spaghetti masala (khaosay ki akni)💟 you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti masala (khaosay ki Akni)💟:
- Use of Boneless chicken 250 gms Spaghetti 250gms.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Onion 1 small chopped.
- Provide of Tomato 1 (finely sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Garlic 2 tbs (chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Crushed black pepper.
- Provide of Chinese salt 1 tsp Crushed red chillies 1/2 tbsp Spring onion 2 tbsp Green chillies 2 -4 for garnishing.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 8-10 Chat masala 1 tsp (optional) Olive oil 3 tbsp Salt to taste Oil 1/2 tsp.
Instructions to make Spaghetti masala (khaosay ki Akni)💟:
- Boil spaghetti in water with a little oil. Cut chicken into long and thin pieces. Heat olive oil in a frying pan,add onion,garlic curry leaves and then chicken pieces. Cook till they turn golden. Add tomato puree, soya sauce, Chinese salt,black pepper, red chillies and salt, mix well.
- Add tomato, cook for 2 minutes and then add vinegar and butter. Cook for another minute. Add spaghetti in the chicken and mix carefully. Take out in a dish, garnish with spring onion, green chillies and chat masala and serve..
If you find this Spaghetti masala (khaosay ki Akni)💟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.