Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince with peas & potatoes curry/ qeema aloo🍜 recipe. You can cook chicken mince with peas & potatoes curry/ qeema aloo🍜 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜:
- Use of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- Provide of Green chilli (2).
- Get of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Use of Salt (1 tsp).
- You need of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
- Get of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Black cardamom (2).
- Take of Black clove (1).
- Prepare of Cumin seeds (1/2 tsp).
- Get of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Peas (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Potato (1 medium).
- Prepare of Water (1 cup).
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜:
- In a food processor add chicken, green chilli and garlic paste. Now process well. After that transfer the chicken mince in a bowl. On the other hand, slice the tomatoes and set aside..
- In a wok or pot add oil, heat it up to low flame then add tomatoes, black cardamom, black clove and cumin seeds. Now mix well..
- After that add spices and mix and mash the tomatoes. Now add chicken mince and cook until white on low to medium flame..
- Next add peas and chopped potato. Stir well. Then add water and let the curry cook on low to medium flame until chicken, peas and potaoes are well cooked..
- When curry is made. Garnish and Serve hot with flat bread, naan, chapatti or rice. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Mince with peas & Potatoes Curry/ Qeema Aloo🍜 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.