Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. To make vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Take of Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Other Items.
- You need of Brinjal.
- Use of Long beans.
- Get of Carrots.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Take 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- Take 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.