Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha recipe. To make poha you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha:
- Get 150 gm of poha.
- Provide 50 gm of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of musterd seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of oil for tadka.
- Get 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of salt according.
- Use 2 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 2-3 tsp of namkeen sev.
- Take 2-4 of coriander leaves.
- Use 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
Steps to make Poha:
- Firstly take a pan add oil and musterd seeds And curry leaves. Add tomatoes saute well. Add boiled peas in it and mix all spices..
- Take poha wash with water. Drain all the water of poha And add with spices mix well. Cook it 2-3 min. Poha is ready.
- Before serving garnish with coriander leaves namkeen sev And pomegranate seeds. Poha is ready..
If you find this Poha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.