Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poha recipe. To cook poha you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha:
- Get 2 cups of poha (flatten rice).
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of raw peanuts.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- You need ,2 spoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare Little of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Use as required of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide as required of Yellow sev.
Steps to make Poha:
- First clean and wash poha and soak it for a minute along with little salt after a minute strain the poha and keep it aside.
- Then in a pan heat oil first, add mustard seeds, curry leaves green chillies raw peanuts fry it it's golden in colour and make sure it doesnt burn. Add turmeric powder lemon juice and salt mix well and cook for another 30 seconds then add wash poha, sugar and mix for another one minute. Garnish with pomegranate,sec, coriander leaves now serve hot enjoy..
If you find this Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.