Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken curry baked recipe. To cook kanya's chicken curry baked you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked:
- You need 150 grams of sliced chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 4 of fresh chili.
- Take 1 of red pepper sliced,deseeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/3 tsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 bunch of dills.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 tbsp of diced vegetables like carrots ,zucchini( optional ).
- Use 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Prepare 1 of as need banana leaves or foilmtomcover ,and toothpick incase use banana leaves.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked:
- This is very easy,add everything into large mixing bowl,seasoning and mix well.
- Divide into 4 serve , with banana leaves ,or foil ,base with dills or basil ,wrap and use toothpick to pin tightly ,then bring to bake at 180c for 20 mins.
- Sure this one have a very good smell ,serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Curry Baked recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.