Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can have turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Prepare of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- You need 100 gr of flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Use of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Steps to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.