Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Labester curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Labester curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to labester curry recipe. You can cook labester curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Labester curry:
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 bowl of Prawn.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare leaf of Coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Use 2 of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
Instructions to make Labester curry:
- First wash the prawn properly and add salt and turmeric powder to it then fry it……
- Make a paste of ginger garlic and onion…
- Take a pan add heat the oil. Then add chopped onion and tomato…..
- When onion became brown add the paste. Stair it well till the oil comes out from the masala….
- Then add salt turmeric powder, chilli powder, jeera powder…..
- When masala is prepared add water when the water started to boil add the prawn to it…..
- Then add the coriander and garam masala….
If you find this Labester curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.