Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry recipe. You can have creamy greens, red lentil and chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Take 4 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Fresh Garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of fresh ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Take 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Use 2 teaspoons of mild curry spice.
- Use 2 cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- Take 2 cups of chopped Chinese spinach.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of fresh cream.
Instructions to make Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry:
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger and lentils. Do not soak the lentils as they do not take long to cook. Sauté for 15 minutes on medium heat. Do not brown the onion..
- Add the chicken and season with chicken spice, curry spice and salt. Sauté for 20 minutes on medium heat. Stir regularly..
- Add the green Swiss chard and Chinese spinach. Put the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid, stir and add the cup of water and put the lid back on for 15 minutes..
- Just as the water is almost completely absorbed, add the cream and put the heat on low..
- After 15 minutes and the liquid has thickened, you are ready to serve. Leave a bit longer for the liquid to thicken to your liking. Serve with fragrant rice, roasted or steamed vegetables..
If you find this Creamy Greens, Red Lentil and Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.