Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker chicken passanda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker chicken passanda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken passanda recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken passanda using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker chicken passanda:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of chicken (diced).
- Provide 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of mild curry paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of tumeric (ground).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of almonds (ground).
- Provide 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Use of Milk.
- Provide of To finish.
- Take 4 tbsp of double cream.
- Provide 3 of hard boiled eggs (chopped).
Steps to make Slow cooker chicken passanda:
- Add oil onion and garlic to a large saucepan and cook on high until onions have softened. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until meat is sealed..
- Season well. Stir in curry paste, tumeric, almonds and coconut and stir well..
- Transfer mixture into a slow cooker and add milk until everything is just covered and stir well. Cook on low for 4-5 hours stirring occasionally. Leave the lid off for the last 1/2 hour of cooking time to thicken..
- To serve stir in double cream and chopped egg..
If you find this Slow cooker chicken passanda recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.