Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Diet Idli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Diet Idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Diet Idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy diet idli recipe. To make healthy diet idli you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Diet Idli:
- Use 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Use 1 cup of barley flour.
- Use 1 cup of Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jawar flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Besan /gram flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of methi dana(fenugreek seeds).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Get 5 cup of water.
- Get 3 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera/cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 3 teaspoon of ghee.
- Provide As needed of Oil for greasing.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fresh mutter(peas).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cutted carrot.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of French beans.
Instructions to make Healthy Diet Idli:
- Soak methi seeds for 2 hours and then grind it..
- Take 2 cups of rolled oats and roast on low flame then cool it and grind it.
- In that add 1 cup of barley flour, 1 cup of ragi flour, 1/2 cup of Jawar flour, 1/4 cup besan. Mix it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon methi seeds and 1/4 cup of curd in it.Mix it Very well.
- Cover the mixture and keep it for fermentation for 10-12 hours..
- After 12 hours mix it. In small pan add 3 teaspoon ghee heat it and add curry leaves, jeera and mustard seeds till it brown.
- Put all this on our fermented mixture and add 3 teaspoon of salt.
- In cooker or vessel add 2 big glass of water and preheat it for 10 minutes. In mixture add 1 teaspoon baking soda and activate it..
- Grease the Idli mould with oil and add Idli batter on it and Keep in cooker or vessel.
- Cook Idli batter for 12 minutes..
- Cool down Idli for 10 minutes And then remove it.
- Serve healthy and delicious idli with chutney or tomato ketchup.
If you find this Healthy Diet Idli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.