Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. You can have indian chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (mild to spicy).
- Provide 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/3 cup of cream cheese, fat free.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken, water, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken, mix well, cook on medium heat until chicken is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and heat over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding small amounts of water if needed.
- Add cream cheese, stir and heat for few minutes, until mixture is smooth.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.