Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. You can have oven-baked fish curry pilaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Prepare 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Get 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Use 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Take 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Steps to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.