Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple chutneyfor sauce or curry recipe. You can have apple chutneyfor sauce or curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Take 1 4/5 kg of Apple (sour type is best).
- Get 250 grams of Raisins.
- Prepare 250 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Take 20 of Grapes (optional).
- Use 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 450 grams of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
- Use 1 clove of Ginger.
- Get 870 ml of Vinegar (apple vinegar or wine vinegar).
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and cut into quarters. Mince the onion and grate the ginger. Put the vinegar in a large saucepan, bring to the boil, and add the sugar to dissolve..
- Remove the lemon skin and squeeze. Remove the seeds and skin from the grapes and cut them in half. Put the other ingredients into the saucepan and let simmer over low heat for an hour and a half..
- Stir it occasionally, and let it simmer until the apple is creamy. Pour it into jars that have been sterilised in boiling water..
- Fasten the lid tightly, turn it upside down and let it sit overnight. When it has cooled completely, store it in the basement or the fridge. It will keep in the basement for a year..
- Lightly spread butter on a slice of bread, and add the chutney and cottage cheese for an open sandwich..
- Here's a sandwich with butter, chutney and Emmentaler..
- It's also nice with Cheddar cheese. If you leave it 2 to 3 weeks, it will lose its sourness and it will be even tastier..
- Sister recipe: tasty vegetable chutney…
- It's nice with sweet and sour pork…
If you find this Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.