Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red/green lentil soup with beef sausage recipe. To cook red/green lentil soup with beef sausage you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage:
- You need 1 cup of Red Lentils.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Lentils.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes pilled and grated.
- Get 3 of large carrots pilled and grated.
- Use of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of tray beef sausage.
- Use 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
- You need 1/2 of cup tomato sauce or paste.
- Use 1 packet of Knorr Minestrone soup.
Instructions to make Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage:
- Place together the two lentils in a bowl and thoroughly wash off the starch under running tap. Then put it in a large pot with water enough to cover it and simmer high heat..
- When the lentil is almost tender, add the vegetables, salt and pepper and let it boil further until everything is soft and looking mushy..
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage into small bite size pieces and saute in a saucepan, add onions and keep stirring. Then add the spice tomato sauce, stir and let it simmer..
- Mix the powdered soup with one cup of water and pour into the sausages and stir to thicken it, add more water if needed..
- Using the masher utensil, press down together the lentils and vegetables together to combine them into thick soup. Add the sausage sauce and stir thoroughly to combine all the ingredients together into a nice thick delicious soup. Let it simmer few more minutes before serving..
- Enjoy with steam bread🍞, or delicious soft rolls👌🏼.
If you find this Red/Green Lentil Soup with Beef Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.