Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Provide of chicken thigh or breast cut into small pieces.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Use of chopped onion.
- Take of green curry powder or 50g green curry paste.
- Get of coconut cream.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Use of Kaffir lime leaves (chopped) or 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Get of fish sauce (or to taste).
- Take of eggplants sliced in quarters or bamboo shoots.
- Use of green beans or snow peas.
- Get of Thai basil (add at the end as it turns black and bitter).
- Prepare of crushed Lemon grass.
- Take of peeled and finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare of diced green bell peppers.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- On medium heat add oil to pan. Add garlic and onions and cook until garlic is golden brown and onion is translucent..
- Add curry paste and chicken. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or when chicken is fork-tender. I like to brown mine to make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Add chicken stock and eggplant or bamboo shoots. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Pour in coconut cream or canned coconut milk. Add lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime juice, chili, and ginger. Add fish sauce to taste. Bring to boil..
- Add green beans, green bell peppers, and Thai basil leaves and simmer for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or over rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.