Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-flavored pumpkin & bacon garlic-butter stir-fry recipe. To make curry-flavored pumpkin & bacon garlic-butter stir-fry you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry:
- Get 150 grams of Pumpkin.
- Use 50 grams of Thickly sliced bacon.
- Get 100 grams of Onion.
- Take 15 grams of Butter.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of teaspoon, (to taste) Curry powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry:
- Cut the pumpkin into 7-8 mm pieces. Cut the onion into 1 cm thick slices. Cut the block of bacon into thick strips. Remove the core of the garlic and cut into slightly thick slices..
- Melt the butter in the frying pan. Cook the garlic on medium-low heat until fragrant..
- Add the bacon and cook until it releases its fat..
- Add the pumpkin and onion and cook while coating everything with the butter..
- Cover with a lid and steam on low heat for 3-4 minutes. (Check on it several times while it's steaming so that it doesn't burn.).
- When the pumpkin becomes soft and flaky and the onion becomes tender, add the curry powder and continue cooking. Taste and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper..
- This has a strong flavor so it's great as a side dish or in a bento..
- If you add extra curry powder it will become spicy and matches perfectly with some red wine..
If you find this Curry-Flavored Pumpkin & Bacon Garlic-Butter Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.