Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. You can have thai curry udon noodle using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- You need 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- Get 2 of egg.
- Take 3 of tomato.
- Provide of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Use 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- Take 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Provide 5 small of pounded shallot.
- Use 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
Steps to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.