Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rashi bhat (chana dal curry) recipe. You can have rashi bhat (chana dal curry) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry):
- Get 1 large bowl of Chana dal stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cooked chana dal.
- Take 1 cup of roasted Khobra.
- Take 1 of roasted onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- Take 1 of whole garlic roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of khandeshi kala masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coriander chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry):
- Pressure cook chana dal. And seperate chana dal and its stock..
- Make paste of roasted khobra, green chilli, coriander, ginger garlic, onion, above cooked chana dal. And make fine paste..
- Heat oil. Add curry leaves and put above paste in it. Saute it till it shows foam on top. Add spices and chana dal stock and boil it for 6-10 min.
- Give it frequent stir..
- Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Rashi Bhat (chana dal curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.