Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Prawn Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Prawn Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar prawn roast recipe. To cook malabar prawn roast you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kashmiri chilli paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare As required of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seed powder.
- You need 2 of twigs Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Malabar Prawn Roast:
- Wash the prawns thoroughly..
- Place a kadai on the stove.(preferably iron kadai).
- Into the kadai,add the kashmiri chilli paste, turmeric powder,fennelseeds powder and curry leaves..
- Add prawns and 50ml of water to the kadai..
- Cover it with the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the water completely dries, add 3 tbsp coconut oil intermittently, and roast it for 5-10 minutes in low flame, till the prawns turn light brown in colour..
- Finally add curry leaves and the Prawn roast is ready to serve..
If you find this Malabar Prawn Roast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.