Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild dry curry with chunky vegetables recipe. To cook mild dry curry with chunky vegetables you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables:
- Take 1 of Onion (large).
- Provide 1 of Carrot (medium).
- You need 2 of Eggplant (medium).
- Use 1/8 of Kabocha Squash (medium).
- Prepare 250 grams of Mixed ground meat (or ground pork/chicken).
- Take 200 grams of Diced tomatoes (1/2 can).
- Take 2 tbsp of Red wine (cooking sake is OK too).
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Get 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 1 of ~1 1/2 tablespoons ★Ketchup.
Instructions to make Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables:
- Cut the vegetables into easy-to-eat portion sizes (finely chopped, etc.).
- After rinsing the eggplant in water, drain..
- Lightly coat a frying pan with cooking oil (not listed), saute the onions until transparent, and then add the ground meat to saute..
- Add all of the vegetables from Steps 1 and 2, and saute..
- Add diced tomatoes, red wine and curry powder, stir evenly, cover with a lid, and cook together until the vegetables soften..
- Add all of the ★ flavoring ingredients and mix together, then boil down until the water evaporates (Stir several times in the process)..
- Freeze any leftovers, and enjoy it in bread the next day..
If you find this Mild Dry Curry with Chunky Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.