Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken salad recipe. To cook curry chicken salad you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Salad:
- Use 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Take 3 of Celery Stalks.
- Take 1/2 of Medium Red Onion.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Low Fat Mayo (Hellmann's).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Salad:
- In a pot of boiling water, place chicken breasts in and cover. Boil for about 30 to 45 mins turning them every so often. (For this recipe I obviously used raw chicken breast but if you want to speed up the process a bit, your more than welcome to use already shredded chicken from the supermarket!).
- While the chicken is cooking, chop the red onion and celery and place in a large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- Once chicken is finished boiling, place them on a cutting board and use 2 forks to shred until desired consistency..
- Set aside to cool or use right away it's up to you! (too hot for me so I waited haha).
- Pour the chicken into the large mixing bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- This is where it gets a little messy. You are more than welcome to use spoons or any other means to mix it, but me, I used my hands (with gloves on of course :P)..
- Mix thoroughly and finished!.
- You can eat it right away or refrigerate and use it later! Enjoy!.
If you find this Curry Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.