Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken curry recipe. To make homemade chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 of chicken chest piece.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken Tikka masala.
- Provide 4 of green chillies chopped.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Curry:
- First of all cut chicken piece into further small pieces..
- In a pan take oil heat it. Put chicken, sprinkle salt and fry for 5 minutes on medium flame..
- Add masala and ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute..
- Add tomato, green chillies, and cook for 3 minutes. Then add water and Cook for 5 minutes..
- Turn off the flame. Delicious chicken curry is ready 😊. Serve with simple boil rice and raita..
If you find this Homemade Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.