Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) recipe. To cook spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) you only need 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Prepare 400 gm of chicken.
- You need 1 of grate tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 2 tsp of green chill paste.
- Use 2 of potato(boil).
- You need 1/2 cup of white oil.
- Use 2 cup of chop onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 5 of cardamon seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of dry red chill.
- Provide 4 of black pepper.
- Use 2 of clove.
- Provide 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 1 tsp of roast cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of roast coriander seed.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need 2 cup of warm water.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli.
- You need of Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of meat masala.
Steps to make Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Firstly,wash the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with red chilli,salt and lemon juice.
- Keep it in cool place for 20min.
- Take tomato pulp, roast all masala and paste.
- Then,take oil in pan with onion pieces.
- Saute with salt and make it soft in pan.
- Next,add tomato pulp and saute.
- Next,add ginger,chilli,garlic paste and mix during 5 min.
- Add the roast and dry paste masala powder in same pan.
- Now,add turmeric,fennel,garam masala and kashmiri red chilli powder in it.
- Saute it during 10min till then the oil leave the pan.
- Next,add the marinate chicken in the same pan.
- Saute all of them during 10min with the boil potato.
- Now,add kashmiri chill and meat masala.
- Saute them during 5 min.
- Put warm water in same pan and boil.
- After that,stir the water of pan and complete the cooking.
- Then,after cook and serve it with polau or paratha.
If you find this Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.