Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable sabzi recipe. You can have mixed vegetable sabzi using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Vegetable Sabzi:
- Prepare of small Bottlegourd.
- Use of Carrot.
- You need of French Beans.
- You need of Potato.
- Get of Mustard Oil.
- Use of Mustard Seeds.
- Use of Asafoetida.
- Prepare of Garlic (Finely Minced).
- Use of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Curry Leaves.
- Use of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Take of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Take of Chilli Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- Take of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- Provide of Kitchen King Masala.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Sabzi:
- Clean and wash all the vegetables including onion, tomato green chillies and garlic and keep aside..
- Remove the skins of bottlegourd, carrot, potato, onion and garlic..
- Cut all the vegetables and keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a cooking pan. Add a pinch of mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida..
- Add garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and saute for a minute or two..
- Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes are soft and mushy..
- Add all the powdered spices and saute for a minute or two..
- Add all the vegetables ie. bottlegourd, carrot, french beans and potato and 2 to 3 tbsp water and cover and cook till all the vegetables are cooked. Off the flame and Serve..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.