Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. You can have japanese beef curry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese beef curry:
- Get of Beef, cut into dice (you know the right quantity for yourself).
- Take Half of carrot.
- You need Half of potato.
- Take Half of onion.
- You need of Golden curry Mild flavour.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Sugar.
Instructions to make Japanese beef curry:
- Season the beef with salt and black pepper and rest it for 20 minutes.
- Cut your carrots in round shape, potatoes in dice and onion (shape isnt really matter, do what you think is fun).
- Prepare a small pot to boil all the ingredients later.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of oil, cook the beef until brown and put that beef into the pot.
- Saute your carrots and potato until half tender and put them into the pot.
- Next sautee your onion and again put into the pot.
- In the pot that fill with the ingredients, add half glass of water or (depend on the quantity of your ingredients), let it boiled and add a half of the curry mix. Stir.
- Close the pot and let it simmer..
- Curry ready to be served.
If you find this Japanese beef curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.