Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple recipe. To cook vegetable curry with salted fish and pineapple you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Get of Curry Paste.
- Use 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take of Other Items.
- Take of Brinjal.
- Use of Long beans.
- You need of Carrots.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Take of Pineapple.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- Take 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple:
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.