Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombay Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay potatoes recipe. You can cook bombay potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bombay Potatoes:
- Take 1 of waxy potatoes chopped to 2 inch cubes.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry paste (see my chicken curry recipe or use Pataks Rogan Josh paste).
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatos.
- Provide 1 dash of of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of garden peas.
- Provide 1 of chopped chillis red and green.
- Get 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Bombay Potatoes:
- boil the potatoes and set aside..
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the chopped garlic and onion. Heat for 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomato, chillies, curry paste (my chicken curry recipe contains the recipe for a basic curry paste, or for convienience a jar of Pataks or Sharwoods curry paste, I use Rogan Josh or Jalfrezi, its concentrated so a tbsp is all that is usually needed). Add the peas, wholegrain mustard and tomato puree also and simmer for 5 minutes on high..
- Add the potatoes, stir well and simmer on low for a further 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve!.
If you find this Bombay Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.